For those who are currently yearning for the semester to be over, don’t worry you’re not alone. I am currently procrastinating by blogging about not procrastinating ( PROCRASTIN-CEPTION). I put together a bulletproof list that will help you survive the last week and pass finals confidently.
- First admit you have a problem because it is finals week and you’re not studying, you are up on MEFeater
- Now that you have admitted your problem let it out, it’s OK to cry profusely during this time (runny nose and all)
- Let it all out including these stages…………………………….
- Pull it together you only have X amount of days and you CAN and WILL do this *Ryan believes in you. Plus you’re fabulous and will slay the finals *Cue hair flip
- If you are on your computer go to http://www.focalfilter.com/ and follow the given instructions. The site will block ALL distractions for a time period. Turn your phone OFF not SILENT or VIBRATE and then give it to someone you trust for X amount of hours. This way when you turn it back on you can feel important from the flood of texts you will receive. Think of it as a gift to yourself. If your phone is dry on the regular then I’m sorry to hear that.
- Make a time schedule and FORCE yourself to get all of your studying for that subject done within the given time. While you are studying DO NOT EAT only DRINK coffee/energy drinks. Reward yourself with a well deserved snack after all of that hard studying for only 15 minutes then get straight back to work.
- If you don’t understand what you’re studying ASK GOOGLE *Not Jeeves, he is on “vacation”.
- Find a place to study and claim it as your own…no matter the extreme lengths
- Come to realize the magic within the cup known as coffee and appreciate it for its wonders
- Despite the previous picture, SLEEP IS SUPER IMPORTANT. Do not over sleep but make sure you get power naps or else all of the information you’re studying you most likely will forget. Don’t be this person
- STOP PROCRASTINATING because summer is right around the corner and it will all be over soon so may the curve be in your favor.
Subscribe to our mailing list