First off, I want to say congratulations to the class of 2014! I know high school was either difficult or bothersome but you’re finally out and time to embark on your college journey. For those who are attending college away from home, I want to share with you a couple of things to consider, as you enter into an unknown space that you will ultimately make yours soon enough.
1. WARNING: DO NOT come in with a relationship
2. Have fun (Turn Up)
3. Study, Study, Study, Study, STUDY…But Seriously Study
4. Be active on campus! Join clubs and organizations
5. F I N E S S E
6. Find your little side hustle
7. Explore your surroundings
8. Do not go on a hunt for bae, it’s your freshmen year! Slow down.
9. Make friends
10. Enjoy your freedom while being away from home!
Subscribe to our mailing list