The annual Forbes list of highest-paid celebrities was recently released and people of color have dominated the list with 6/10 spots (half of the list were black celebrities).
Over the past 12 months, the world’s 100 highest-paid celebrities pulled in $5.15 billion-led by Rap-mogul, Diddy, who clocked a career-best $130 million. Beyoncé and J.K. Rowling round out the top three with $105 million and $95 million, respectively.
Take a look at the complete Forbes list:
Rank, Name, Earnings (Category, Country)
1. Diddy, $130 million (Musician, U.S.)
2. Beyoncé, $105 million (Musician, U.S.)
3. J.K. Rowling, $95 million (Author, U.K.)
4. Drake, $94 million (Musician, Canada)
5. Cristiano Ronaldo, $93 million (Athlete, Portugal)
6. The Weeknd, $92 million (Musician, Canada)
7. Howard Stern, $90 million (Personality, U.S.)
8. Coldplay, $88 million (Musicians, U.K.)
9. James Patterson, $87 million (Author, U.S.)
10. LeBron James, $86 million (Athlete, U.S.)